Disclaimer

The information here is general in nature and not to be taken as professional advice for specific health problems.  Any decision you make involving the treatment of an illness should include the advice of the medical doctor of your choice.  Before making any change with your diet and exercise, be sure to consult with your physician.  Do not change medications  without medical advice.   As a  Certified Medical Hypnotherapist in the state of Florida, my clients should have a  Global Assessment of Functioning(GAF) score greater than 60. Disorders listed in the DSM  and all medical conditions require a written referral from a licensed medical professional for me to be able to work with you. Hypnotherapy employs and teaches skills of self improvement; therefore the effectiveness depends on the motivation and willingness of the client to bring forth positive change.

(813) 304-8788

                           Session Fees

                                 Individual  
      $150


                3  Session package      $380(Save $70) 


                6 Sessions  package    $750(Save  $150)   

  
                 Ideal Weight Now       $897 


    $100 rebate when you reach your  Ideal Weight  


                         

Hypnosis is a natural but altered state of awareness. It is anytime one’s mind    wanders away from its analytical, reasoning mind. Hypnotherapy taps into the subconscious mind and addresses pre-programed or hidden issues.  The mind can be likened to an iceberg, with around 12% of the mind being on the conscious level (what we are aware and see) the rest  88% being on the sub-conscious level (that which is hidden or below the surface). Hypnosis allows one to open the doors to the sub-conscious mind to facilitate change.

Women's Health Reports:

38% recovery rate after 600 sessions of Psychoanalysis
72% recovery rate after 22 sessions of Behavior Therapy

93%  Recovery rate after 6 sessions of  Hypnotherapy


What is Hypnosis?      

Hypnosis is a natural yet altered stated of mind, in which the critical faculty  is relaxed and selective thinking is established.  A " Natural State"  means everyone has the capacity to enter into altered state of awareness.  It is any time your mind wanders away from it's analytical, reasoning mind. For example when you are driving a car and you are in deep thought, and the next thing you know you have arrived at your destination, but you can not recall how you got there. Your mind was on "auto-pilot". This is a form of hypnosis. 
The "Critical Faculty"  or "Gate Keeper" of your mind usually develops around the age of seven and it is like the guardian of the sub-conscious mind. It compares new information with past ideas or beliefs in the subconscious mind.  Hypnosis helps you to  relax the critical factor, it allows for "suggestions" to be accepted.
"Selective Thinking" is an increased mental involvement with ideas being presented. This ability to hold an exclusive thought makes it easier to communicate more accurately and effectively with the sub- conscious mind.    

 

   Frequently Asked Questions
Can I be Hypnotized?
In the late 1950's Stanford University learned through subsequent studies that any person with normal intelligence can be hypnotized.  Some are more easily hypnotized than others.  The person must want to be hypnotized.
Is Hypnosis a truth serum?
      No you will not divulge secrets unless you choose. You cannot be overpowered or controlled. You can lie in hypnosis and  edit information when  hypnotized
Can Hypnosis make you do something you do not want to do?
      No, you will not do something outside your moral code or anything you do not want to do,
you do not surrender your "will" to the Hypnotherapist; the ego is never completely    dissociated.
It is harder to hypnotize "strong willed" or very "intelligent people"?
      No, in fact the more intelligent and creative people are usually easier to hypnotize.

Is Hypnosis brainwashing?
      No, brainwashing requires  "entrenchment with deprivation".  If you could manipulated   hypnosis would  work 100% of the time. Hypnosis, when properly applied works about 70-80%


YOUR SUCCESS IN ALL ASPECTS OF YOUR LIFE IS DEPENDENT ON YOUR SUBCONSCIOUS PROGRAMMING

Mindspa  Specials

May 1st-Sept 15th

$100 off Ideal Weight
$20 Off Hypnotherapy

$20 Off Smoking Cessation

Call today to reserve your spot

(813) 304-8788


HYPNOTHERAPY
CAN HELP YOU WITH:

STOP SMOKING
Weight Management
Fears & Phobias
Pain Control
Relapse Prevention
Accelerated Learning
Test Anxiety
Habit Control
IBS
Self Esteem
Cope with Grief
Improve Sports
 Performance
Insomnia
 Bladder Control
Lower Blood Pressure
Self Image
Cancer Support
Stress & Anxiety
Ticks
Fear of Flying
& More

Tampa Bay MindSpa Hypnotherapy